You will need to send official transcripts directly from every undergraduate, graduate, and professional school you have attended to your Credential Assembly Service (CAS) file with the Law School Admission Council (LSAC).  Note that transcripts issued to you or sent by you will not be processed. 

Transcripts should include those from the following: 

  • community colleges
  • bachelor's and graduate institutions
  • law/medical/professional institutions
  • institutions attended for summer or evening courses
  • institutions attended even though a degree was never received
  • institutions from which you took college-level courses while in high school even though they were for high school credit
  • institutions that clearly sponsored your overseas study
  • International Transcripts, if applicable

For more information about which transcripts you will need to include in your CAS file, click here.